Masonic Lodge #392

Photo courtesy of Doris Sims

Photos courtesy of Edith Farrington

 

 

The Sodus Masonic Lodge #392 dates back to 1855 and occupies the upper 2 floors at 4 East Main Street.

The History of Sodus odge #392 was written by William Grosz and update by Jay De Wispelare in June 2006. Use the + and – keys to zoom in and out of the article below:

Lodge History 2006